4.4.09

hoping for spring

I've been praying for spring lately, it's not like drawing flowers will actually make the snow disappear...
crayola colors, good old number 2 pencil...

4 comments:

Jan said...

Ok, here's my dutch uncle talking -- stop dissing your own stuff!! It's great! I can't draw like that! Now, promise that you will post your stuff and not downplay it.

I love it all! I like using a number 2 pencil too, the others just aren't as good, in my opinion. And I like having that eraser right where it's supposed to be.

Orion said...

thanks, and you're completely right. the more negative i see in myself and in my own work, the more negative i become.

but it's good on occasion to use that negativity to promote a desire to do better.

Jenn aka Elf said...

You can get more negative?? That frightens me a little............

shrink on the couch said...

How nice to draw what you are longing to see.